On Wednesday, August 21st I posted my ice bucket challenge video to build awareness of Lou Gehrig disease and how you can support the ALS Association to help change lives. I used Voss Water to upgrade my video, I hope you found it interesting but more importantly that it moved you to action to make a donation.
I challenged the following people…
- Soledad O’Brien – TV Personality
- Rhonda Walker – WDIV 4 News Anchor
- Mayor Mike Duggan – Mayor of Detroit
- Jalen Rose – NBA Analyst/Former NBA Star
- Dan Gilbert – Cleveland Cavs Owner
- Erin Nicole – WXYZ Channel 7 – Entertainment Reporter
- Jomar Brooks – Director of Design for Chrysler
- Dave Smith – State Farm Agency Owner/Founder of Playall Sports
- Pastor Joel E. Gregory – Pastor of LinkedUP Church
How to Share on Twitter
Post a tweet and include the following hashtags: #IceBucketChallenge #ALS.
To Make a Donation
You can make a donation on the ALS website by following this link http://bit.ly/1q0sZkR.
For more information about the ALS Association